Our Referral Bonus Program for select Allied Health positions allows you to earn up to $100 in referral bonus money based on the type of Allied Health professional you refer and how many hours your referral works for us.
1. Referrals for the $100 must be one of the following jobs: Accessioner, Behavioral Technicians, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Surgical Technician, Client Service Representative, Clinical Lab Scientist, Clinical Lab Technician, COVID Swabber, Customer Service Representative, Cytotechnologist, Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Environment Worker, Environmental Tech, Food Service, Histology Technician, Histology Technologist, Lab Assistant, Lab Manager, Medical Assistant, Medical Biller, Medical Coder, Medical Lab Technician, Medical Technologist, Office Support (Administrative Assistant, Medical Receptionist, Clerical Assistant, Front Desk, Medical Greeter, HR Assistant, Medical Records Clerk, Medical Secretary, Scheduler), Pathology Assistant, Patient Financial Rep, Patient Registration Rep, Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomist, Psychiatric Nursing Assistant, Refund Coordinator, Registered Medical Assistant, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Specimen Collector (Laboratory Collection Specialist), Specimen Technician, Sterile Processing Tech, Surgical Technician, Surgical Technologist, Warehouse Clerk. Jobs not listed are not eligible for the $100 referral bonus.
2. Referrals must be submitted via the online form below. Referrals submitted via social media, email and/or other channels are not eligible.
3. We will contact your referral in order to introduce them to All Medical Personnel and talk about open positions. Your referral is under no obligation to work with us. If they decide to work with us, you will receive official correspondence from All Medical Personnel confirming your eligibility to earn the bonus.
4. Upon becoming eligible to earn the referral bonus, your referral must work a minimum number of hours with All Medical Personnel in order for you to qualify for the bonus payment. The minimum number of hours worked for All Medical Personnel is eighty (80) hours. Hours worked must be completed within one (1) year of the date of your referral submission to us.
5. If you qualify for a bonus and you are not working on an assignment with us, you will be contacted using the information provided on the referral form to confirm your address before any bonus payment is mailed.
6. All Medical Personnel reserves the right to change or cancel the Allied Referral Bonus Program terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. Refer & Earn is controlled by the terms and conditions outlined at https://allmedical.com/jobs/allied-jobs/allied-referral-program/. Where differences exist between Refer & Earn terms and conditions and the ones at https://allmedical.com/jobs/allied-jobs/allied-referral-program/, the latter governs.
7. No purchase is required. Applicable federal, state and local taxes apply to any payment.
8. The bonus program is not valid outside of the United States. Referrals must be authorized to work in the United States.
9. Submit questions about this program to [email protected]