Are you leaving $1,000 on the table?
All Medical Personnel is continuously looking for new allied health professionals. Earn up to $1,000* in referral bonus money based on how many hours your eligible referral works for us. If you know any allied health professionals who might be interested in new opportunities, please let us know by completing a short referral form. Be sure to read the program conditions below. Don’t leave money on the table!
Allied Health Referral Bonus Program Rules
- All Allied Health referrals must be one of the following: Occ Therapist Assistant, Therapy New Grads, Occ Therapist, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, School Therapy, Speech Language Pathologist, Computed Tomography Technologist, MRI Technologist, Nuclear Med Technolgist, Radiologic Technologist, Radiation Therapist, Sonographer, Cath Lab Tech, Medical Tech, Histotechnician, Histotechnologist, Medical Lab Tech, Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist and Social Workers. Other allied health job titles are not eligible.
- Referrals must be submitted via the online form at https://allmedical.com/healthcare-staffing/allied-health/allied-health-referrals. Referrals submitted via social media, email and/or other channels are not eligible for this bonus program.
- We will contact your referral in order to introduce them to All Medical Personnel and talk about open positions. Your referral is under no obligation to work with us. If they decide to work with us, you will receive official correspondence from All Medical Personnel confirming your eligibility to earn the bonus*.
- * Upon becoming eligible to earn the referral bonus, your referral must work a minimum number of hours with All Medical Personnel in order for you to qualify for the bonus payment. At 234 hours, you earn $500. At 468 hours, you earn another $500 for a total of $1,500. Hours worked must be completed within one (1) year of the date of your referral submission to us.
- If you qualify for a bonus and you are not a working on an assignment with us, you will be contacted using the information provided on the referral form to confirm your address before any bonus payment is mailed.
- All Medical Personnel reserves the right to cancel the Allied Health Referral Bonus Program at any time and for any reason.
- No purchase is required.
- Submissions are only accepted from residents of the United States. The bonus program is not valid outside of the United States.