Allied Referral Bonus Program
Don't leave $1,000 on the table!
All Medical Personnel is always looking for great people. Our Referral Bonus Program for select Allied Health positions allows you to earn up to $1,000 in referral bonus money based on the type of Allied Health professional your refer and how many hours your referral works for us. If you know any Therapists or Imaging Techs who are interested in new opportunities, please let us know by completing a short referral form. Be sure to read the program conditions below as well. Don’t leave money on the table!
Rules for All Medical Personnel's Allied Referral Bonus Program
- Allied referrals must be one of the following select jobs: Occ Therapist Assistant, Therapy New Grads, Occ Therapist, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, School Therapy, Speech-Language Pathologist, Computed Tomography Technologist, MRI Technologist, Nuclear Med Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, Radiation Therapist, Sonographer, Cath Lab Tech, Medical Tech, Histotechnician, Histotechnologist, Medical Lab Tech, Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapist and Social Workers. Jobs not listed above are not eligible for a referral bonus.
- Referrals must be submitted via the online form below. Referrals submitted via social media, email and/or other channels are not eligible.
- We will contact your referral in order to introduce them to All Medical Personnel and talk about open positions. Your referral is under no obligation to work with us. If they decide to work with us, you will receive official correspondence from All Medical Personnel confirming your eligibility to earn the bonus.
- Upon becoming eligible to earn the referral bonus, your referral must work a minimum number of hours with All Medical Personnel in order for you to qualify for the bonus payment. At 234 hours, you earn $500. At 468 hours, you earn another $500 for a total of $1,500. Hours worked must be completed within one (1) year of the date of your referral submission to us.
If you qualify for a bonus and you are not working on an assignment with us, you will be contacted using the information provided on the referral form to confirm your address before any bonus payment is mailed.
- All Medical Personnel reserves the right to cancel the Referral Bonus Program for Allied at any time and for any reason.
- No purchase is required.
- Submissions are only accepted from residents of the United States. The bonus program is not valid outside of the United States.
- Submit questions about this program to email@example.com.