- Job ID: JO0139437
- Business Unit: Allied Health
- Job Location: New London, NH, US
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Valid Through: 5/30/2020
Specialty: Medical Lab Technician
Locations: New London, NH
Shift: 9:30Pm – 6:30Am
Start Date: 4/24/2017
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and equipment.
- Receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank inventories.
Qualifications and Job Info
- Recent experience of patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Performing laboratory tests experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Reimbursed Travel
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect Allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas