- Job ID: JO0138953
- Business Unit: Allied Health
- Job Location: Lebanon, NH, US
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Valid Through: 5/30/2020
Specialty: Echo Cardiovascular Tech
Locations: Lebannon, NH
Shift: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Start Date: ASAP
- Prepare patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures
- Collaborate with all disciplines to evaluate team goals
- Helps physician interpret the data from the images
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer certification from ARDMS
- Current Pennsylvania state license required.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Reimbursed Travel
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas