All Medical Personnel
- Job ID: JO0098751
- Business Unit: Lab
- Job Location: Argyle, TX, US
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Valid Through:6/23/2019
About Our Client: Join a company that has been ranked one the best places to work and stands as an industry leader in Clinical Diagnostics and Information. As a team member, you will be a critical part of the quantitative drug testing analysis process. This is an exciting position for someone is looking to build their current resume with unique medical experience.
Position: Phlebotomist – Floater
Location: Must be willing to travel to Denton, Argyle, Grapevine and Fort Worth, Texas
Shift: Varied Schedule: Monday – Sunday Between the hours of 8am to 9:30 pm . Schedule will vary (15-20 hours per week)
- Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of blood & urine specimens
- Perform venipuncture to collect blood specimens
- Observe & collect urine specimens from patients
- Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any specimen is obtained
- Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for shipment
- Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients, physicians, and clinic staff
- A minimum of 6 months of venipuncture experience required
- Verifiable track-record of providing excellent customer service
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills – must be able to work in multiple programs and windows, manage email and reports
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Communicate clearly and concisely with accuracy, credibility and confidence
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at allmedical.com/allied-health to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Not what you’re looking for? View all of our open jobs here.
To apply for this job please visit ess.allmedstaffing.com.