Are you located near White River Junction or Rutland, Vermont? If so, we warmly invite you to pre-register for an interview with our recruiters during a VIRTUAL JOB FAIR on Tuesday, January 18th for LAB ASSISTANT positions in VERMONT! Entry level positions are available – experience is not required – we will train you.
Request a 30-minute interview window with our recruiters by completing the pre-registration form below. If you are qualified to interview for these positions, our recruiters will talk to you on the spot during the virtual job fair.
Do you know anyone looking for work? Don’t forget to ask about our referral incentive!
LAB ASSISTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of urine specimens
• Collect urine specimens from patients
• Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any specimen is obtained
• Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for shipment
• Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients, physicians, and clinic staff
• Follow Universal Precautions, all OSHA standards when handling specimens and strictly adhere to HIPAA guidelines
• Maintain neat, clean, orderly patient/work areas at all times
• Order processing & office supplies as needed
VIRTUAL JOB FAIR PRE-REGISTRATION
If your pre-registration is qualified to interview for these positions, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address with further details and instructions.