Do you live in North Carolina? Do you have an administrative assistant experience? Are you bilingual (Spanish)? If you answered yes to all three questions, and if you’re interested in new job opportunities, send us your resume. Here’s a quick overview of the jobs we may have available in your area of NC:
- Greet, and assist patients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Support all nurses administratively.
- Answer calls and provides information as needed.
- Ensure patient paperwork, and other documents are complete.
- Multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Verify and ensure the completeness of patient documents.
- Requirements: Bilingual in Spanish; be able to maintain confidentiality; 1-2 years of administrator experience; medical background a plus; high school/GED; detailed-oriented.
- Benefits available